Thursday, October 27, 2022

Keepin Busy While my HB is Away

 HB is off on his once in a lifetime trip to Argentina. A 70th BD prezzy 2 years late. So here I am flying solo for 3 weeks. My IG # is #zazasflyingsolo So far (it's only been 4 days) but I'm doing ok. Keeping busy with a few things to clean up in the garden. Tidying up the house. Making soup.


 knitting. Actually I'm working on a crochet blanket with Bernat's Blanket Yarn using a 10mm hook. It is pretty mindless ----- chain 100 then double crochet in each chain. Then back and forth back and forth. I think I'm going to need about 7 skeins of this stuff. It is a blanky for HB to wrap around his 6 foot self on those nippy nights.





I finished the Joji Locatelli shawl I started about 3 months ago. There is a lovely pattern at the end of her shawl however with the Covid fog brain I had I couldn't wrap my head around the pattern. Don't get me wrong it isn't the pattern it is totally me. I ended up doing a garter stitch . 



 I have HB's sweater (Tin Can Knits North Shore) to work on. This has taken me over a year to get the body and sleeves done and now it is down to the colourwork yoke. Of course HB expected his sweater ready in a few weeks . HAHAHA expectations of a non knitter. My goal is Christmas but who knows! I have a few wee projects in the queue for Christmasas well.

Time to put Halloween away and dare I say it start planning for Christmas ----- Norman says YES!!!!!!!





No comments: