Sunday, December 8, 2019

Christmas Busyness ... Day 8

Well that was a busy few days.
On Friday we spent the evening with these two rascals.

.
A little shopping and supper at BP.
Then home to their place for pjs and an ice cream treat.
Their mom was at her workplace potluck.

Saturday my kitchen got a full on workout.
Lots and I mean lots of baking.
I think I am done my gift giving and in house treats.
Altho there may be a vegan carrot cake or applesauce spice cake in my future for Christmas day.

Of course the birds needed their sustenance topped up too.
These mourning doves were kind of complaining about the lack of millet 
and water in the water station.


I put the last of my homemade suet out too.
Guess I should make a little batch of holiday suet for them.



And yes the perpetual laundry had to be done. 
How do we create so much laundry?
A question for the ages ………..

Sunday I got most of the wrapping done.
Put together gifts for friends.
Made the meal plan for the week.
Tried to organize my thoughts and time manage my week.
A little Christmas knitting.

My amaryllis is getting read to bloom.



And this sweet violet can't be outdone.

Thought our power was being turned off this morning at 7.
I was up at 6:30 to crank up the heat and get the coffee going.
Well by 7:10 I realized we were not part of the outage.
However I did see this lovely sunrise.



Hope you all had a lovely weekend.
Take time for yourself and be kind.



Norman says night all!.

1 comment:

HB said...

Hood night Norman