Thursday, December 5, 2019

Christmas Busyness ... Day 5

OOpsy neglected to post yesterday. We had a wonderful lunch and visit with very special friends.
We had such a wonderful time chatting and eating that I only took one picture of the table and  the front porch.



Today was a kind of a slower day altho I did get lots done.
I finished up baking my shortbread cookies.


Made the dough for a batch of chocolate crinkle cookies that I hope to bake off tomorrow morning.


Wrapped gifts that I cannot show --- secrets secrets.
Finally changed the sheets on the bed . Seemed like forever but it really is just over a week.
Finished up the cards and off they will go tomorrow.


Supper was a YOYO (your on your own) night.


There were lots of leftovers from yesterdays lunch.



Norman says good night all.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Glad you had a fun lunch with whoever it was. lol
Your porch is looking wonderful.
Looking forward to our lunch next week.