Thursday, November 28, 2013

Twin Bragging Thursday

Firstly I want to wish all my American family and friends a happy and safe Thanksgiving.
 
The days seem to be getting shorter and I'm not talking about these winter days.
I'm talking about the pre Christmas shortening of the days.
Although I am feeling pretty on top of the shopping , and decorating, and baking
 
 
 
 
 there just seems to be something missing.
 
Last week we got a lovely surprise.
On Miles and Riley's Memere's (who lives in Red Deer) last visit she had them do a craft for their Nona and Bapa.
 
 
 
They are now hanging in a pride of place in our kitchen.
 
I finally have one of the blankets finished for one of the kids.
Not sure which one yet.
 
 
 
But there will be another blanket coming late in January.
An after Christmas project.
This time in these colours.
 
 
Here is where I found the pattern.
So easy and when you have enough done it keeps your legs warm as you crochet.
 
I am also working on a couple of wee projects for wee ones that I know.
Finished projects will be posted at a later date.
 
 
 
Well that's it for now.
I shall post next week with some decorating and maybe a peek at some baking.
 
 
Have a great week!
 
 

No comments: