Monday, June 16, 2008

Drinking iced latte and waiting................

Up real early this morning 6:00!! This may sound extremely lame but having a man in my house all day has screwed my routine. Of course I know he is putting in our amazing new bathroom but it still is upsetting. So this morning I got up washed my hair in the laundry room sink put coffee on and sat for 1/2 an hour all by my lonesome. I spent most of the day in the garden and my poor old 51 year old back finally said enough is enough. And here I sit nursing an iced latte and waiting for Ron (that's my man's name ) to finish up so i can have a dip in the pool. Yup we put our pool up yesterday. Sio spent a good time in it til the thunder rolled in.
By the way the bathroom is looking amazing!! He thinks he will be finished by Thursday or Friday at the very latest. I am sooooo looking forward to a shower and then a lonnnnng bath ( music, candles and sparkly).
Guess I should bring my sheets in off the line and move the sprinkler

No comments: