Sunday, January 5, 2020

Hello 2020

🎉Happy New Year 🎉

What a wonderful Christmas.
Everyone was at the Raspberry Patch
Our house was full with people, laughter, and lots of LOVE.
As with any holiday there was too much of everything.
We ended the evening with a game of Scrabble and we were all in bed by 11.






Then IT hit.
The virus of 2019.
Headache
Stuffy sinases
Lethargy
After these symptoms abatted
The incessant coughing.
I couldn't sleep so therefore my days were pretty low key.
And things got put on the way way back burner.

I managed to push myself thru a New year's eve dinner but by 9:00
I was done.
So 2020 made its appearance with out me.



Today January 4th I still feel tired but slept a bit better.
I have an appointment at 1 so I have dressed and put makeup on
Altho I don't think it will fool anyone.

So welcome to a new year and the start of a new decade.


As for blogging I am going to keep doing it.
It will be more of a journal for me and my family but
I hope you will enjoy it as well.
Most likely it will be a monthly posting.




No comments: