Monday, December 2, 2019

Christmas Busyness ... Day 2

Phew what a day.
Started off with a trip to physio ( back in August I broke my wrist BAD BAD BAD)
Back home for a quicky lunch then off we went …..
First stop Toys R Us and a few things for the kiddos.
After an hour visiting with Geoffrey it was time to have a visit with 
Michael
I got a few little gift boxes to wrap some goodies for gift bags and
bought myself a lil llama progress keeper.

Since breaking my wrist my knitting activities are fairly minimal but it doesn't stop me from treating myself to pretty yarn jewelry.
Crazy pants time in both places because of Cyber Monday but we persevered and have the big shopping done.
On the way home we had to stop for groceries.
Finally after spending most of the afternoon of shopping it was time to sit back and have a cuppa chai.
It was a tiring but successful day.

No comments: