Sunday, July 17, 2016

A Proper Birthday Post

I really only mentioned the kiddos birthday in my last post.
So here is a proper BD one.....
They turned 5 !!!!!! 5!!!!!


Where did those 5 years go?????

They had a party at a local spray park with all their friends the week before I arrived.
My visit was kind of spur of the moment and the party had been planned :-(

But that was okay.... cuz they got 2 celebrations...

The evening before their momma decorated the breakfast table...

 
 





You will notice the paper balloons ----- I took a stance many many years ago to forego balloons and I am glad to say my girls are continuing this tradition.
I made buttermilk pancakes with lots of fruit for breakfast...


Then it was off to Toys R Us and Boston Pizza for lunch....

After such a big meal no one was really hungry for a BIG supper so we settled with Nachos and all the fixins ---- MMMMMMMMM!!!!




Holly stopped at a local bakery and got cupcakes. She got them to put their initials on it.





So it was a terrific day.... I am so happy I got to celebrate this important day.....
Have I mentioned how much I love and miss them .....


1 comment:

Susan said...

We'll have our grands here in August and I'm planning on a big Birthday celebration for all three since we don't get to see them on their actual birthdays. I can believe how times flies...mine will are 8, 7 1/2 and 4 1/2. Where does the time go! XOXO