Saturday, June 11, 2016

Loving that 22 Month Old

After so many weeks of hot weather and absolutely no rain
 we are finally getting some cool and LOTS of rain.

We certainly need the moisture but I have so much to do in the garden that enough is enough ---
 for now.

So here I sit on a rainy Saturday morning waiting for the banana apple muffins to come out of the oven.

We had a 2 day 2 night visit with our fav 22 month old.
Mommy and Daddy decided to have a little away time.
They visited North Bay (Ontario) about a 3 hour drive north of Them.
Siobhan went to school there and realized just recently it was 9 years ago !!!!!

So Bapa and I picked up Miss D on Wednesday.
We had terrific Afternoon and evening.

Unfortunately Thursday morning came way too early ...... 5:20 in fact. 

Bapa was leaving for most of the day to give a photographer friend a lead to great bird and scenery pics.
So Miss D and I had a very low key day.


Tea Parties ... reading ... play doh ... colouring ... and yes we settled in with a bit too much Paw Patrol.






We did manage a nice long walk and a trip to the park.




Bed time came a wee bit earlier , 6:30, and so did Nona's.
But a great sleep for everybody. Up at 7. Lots of Cheerios (I may buy stock in the company by how many Cheerios this girl can pack away)
Packed up , in Miss D's chariot AKA Nona and Bapa's Civic), and off to Arnprior.
Bapa was finishing off the fence and Mommy and Daddy arrived home later in the afternoon.
What a happy little girl when she spotted Mommy and Daddy.
Fence pretty well done except for the gate.
Pizzas for supper . A bath for Miss D .
Nona and Bapa headed home.
The house seems a wee bit quiet today and I have an overwhelming urge to watch Paw Patrol.... Why can't I get that theme song out of my head???? ......


Muffins are baked and I have bathrooms to clean.
Hope you all have a great weekend.




Leave a short comment so I know you have visited ..

1 comment:

Linda M. said...

Hello Zaza, Thanks for visiting my pink Saturday post. It's is grand being a grandparent? I am a grandparent and a great grandparent and I enjoy their visits. It's getting harder and harder to keep up with them but we have fun.
Enjoy your time together.
Joyous Wishes, Linda