Monday, March 25, 2013

Weekend Snippets

Weekend Plans
 
Cowboys and a bit of knitting.


 
 
 
Repainting some stairs.

 
 
 
A much needed pedi.

 
 
 
A brush and a clip.


 
 
 
More knitting

 
 

A looonnng convo with my sister in Nova Scotia

Not the most flattering pic of either of us but there was a bit of alcohol and copious amounts of makeup involved


Organising the "stash"


Not mine but close enough


Made the decision to refrain from knitting or crocheting for a wee while.
It seems to be aggravating my sore shoulder.

Oh and my orchid is blooming!
 
 
 

1 comment:

Susan said...

I'm organizing today, but mostly the kitchen where I'm doing a spring cleaning. The sunshine is bright and I might even get out to start sprucing up my flower pots on the deck. Love the photo of you and your sister; I can relate, XOXO