Sunday, October 2, 2016

Decisions Decisions

I have a lot of thinking to do over the next few weeks.
I am seriously thinking of giving up blogging for now.
It is a very time consuming hobby and I seem to have a plate full of other things.
I have enjoyed it for the most part and will continue to "creep"...
Altho I am not a huge Facebook fan ... it seems more friends and family see those posts.
I love Instagram and post on that a lot as well.
So for the time being you can find me

on Instagram @zazanona

on Twitter      @nonazazamomo

Facebook     Susan Wilkes


HB, Sparty, 
 
 and I are heading to Nova Scotia on a road trip
to do some sight seeing and
 get caught up with my sisters and their families.

I have a few knitting projects to do on the road and just enjoy the trip.

I will be posting on all above social medias.
Hope you check it out.

Thank you all for you support over the years.
 Who knows I may find I miss this crazy blogging and be back ....
I have been known to be a wee bit fickle at times ..

But for now ----
Ciao and Bientot  ...


No comments: