Sunday, August 28, 2016

Not a Product Placement

We all know that we should be moisturizing right?
I was going to say "especially at certain ages" but that is wrong..
Everybody should be moisturizing their skin.


Anyway I am pretty religious about slapping on my lotion right after a shower.
I have tried lots and lots and lots of OTC body lotions.
The one that works great for me is Curel


But lets face it I get lazy once in awhile.
So when I saw that Dove came out with body wash that had oils in it and
promised you didn't have to moisturize out of the shower I was ready to give it a try.


I have been using it for about a week now and my skin seems fairly moisturized.
I decided to just use the body wash and no lotion and see what happened.
My only complaint is the smell. Not sure what it is but it is somewhat unpleasant to me.
Not unpleasant enough to stop using it but not for every day
I know I know I shouldn't be showering every day -----


No comments: