Monday, May 2, 2016

Indoor Outdoor Gardening

Is it bad to spend the day in your jammies?
I did get stuff done NO really I did.


Got my squash and tomatoes potted up.




The bird baths are topped lots of dispensed seeds raked up.


My lovely little ground irises. Hey Sio @ Mom in Progress  want some??  I grow a lot of irises in honour of my Mom in Law whose name was --- you guessed it Iris

Lilacs are starting to burst forth



Muscari nestled in amongst the irises



My little troll is ready with his watering can.

A sweet centerpiece for our deck table.
 
 
 
Leave me a quick comment so I know you are visiting...

2 comments:

Deb said...

Sounds like you are feeling better. :) My sprouts are doing well, too. I think I may have too many zucchini, though. lol

doo said...

Its wonderful to see the pretty colors of the flowers on this rainy day. Makes me believe that warm weather IS going to come.

I can get alot done on those all day jammie days, much more comfy to work in!! :)

deb