Sunday, December 21, 2014

A Christmas Hey There

 


So here it is four days til Christmas and I am curled up in my bed with my computer a bit of knitting and my buddy Lucky watching re runs of the Holiday Baking Challenge.
Last week I helped out my daughter Siobhan who was punked out by a flu.
Guess it has landed in my back yard.
I would be much rather sipping holiday cosmos and visiting with friends. however.....
It does give me a chance to share some pics I have taken of the house


 After a wee last minute shop at the Toy Store .....

 
......settling down in the greenhouse with a hot chocolate, Andy Williams singing Christmas music and a bit of knitting.
Doesn't that sound inviting?




My tree has been up for a couple weeks
 



 
 
Clementines ready for snacking
 

 
Stole this idea from my friend Deb @ Just Cats
She has Santas.

 
 
Looking forward to Miss D's first Christmas
 
 
 
Big news on the Blog front coming in the new year.
My daughter ,Siobhan, and I are starting a blog together
Prosecco and Polka Dots
I will keep y'all posted.....
 

1 comment:

Deb said...

Your house looks wonderful, Susan. Very festive. That little D has the cutest chubby cheeks. I get the prosecco, not sure about the polka dots. Looking forward to it. Hope you are feeling better soon. I'll drop by before Christmas unless you are up to meeting somewhere for lunch or coffee.