Wednesday, October 29, 2014

a confession

Okay so I have a confession to make ....
Only my family and a few friends are privy to this.
I am ready to let the world ----- well maybe my blogger world ----- in on this

I LOVE FLIP FLOPS

Yes I know they are bad for your feet --- bad on your back--- bad for your knees  BUT

I still love them.
I have lots and lots of them.
And yes I wear them all winter --- inside --- not in the snow well not a lot :-)
I am even working on a pair of socks to wear with them.
 

So HB and I were talking about my addiction and I said " wouldn't it be great if I could find flip flop slippers"
 
 
 
Look what I found...
 
 
YIPPPEEEE

2 comments:

Jane and Chris said...

I'm not good with flip flops...I find it easier to walk in snow shoes!
My Australian family call flip flops 'thongs'...imagine the confusion.
Jane x

Knatolee said...

Hey, if you love 'em, wear 'em! I can't stand having that thing between my first two toes. :)