Friday, February 22, 2013

New Obsession and DT Abbey



HELP!!!!  I can't stop making these cute little crochet baskets.
I may need an intervention from Jeff !
 
 
Well Now I have buggered up my shoulder and elbow (of course my crochet arm) so I have to go through withdrawl.
I really can't believe how much I want to pick up that hook.
I have other projects to finish up so I suppose that will do for now.
 
I have been hearing so much about Downton Abbey so I have downloaded Season 1 and 2.
This morning I watched the first episode while doing my workout.
Yup I can get into this!
Looks like a Downton Abbey marathon is in my future.
Have a terrific Friday night!!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Love your baskets; we may see each other at that intervention one day! I'm hooked on Downton Abbey and even though I've been watching it from the start, I put on Season 1 the other day while working in my studio because I'm having withdraws:-D

Mariodacatsmom said...

Those baskets are gorgeous. If you like to crochet, I can understand getting hooked on it.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Downton Abbey is addictive! We love it and just ordered Season 3. I love your pretty baskets. I'm going to look at the pattern and see if there is any way I could follow it! lol Sweet hugs!