Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Ready to Go?

Today is an exciting day for me.
I get to check everything off my list for going away!

Key to Aunty Deb -- check
Rescue remedy/Feliway packed -- check
Emerg Kit for car -- check
IPods charged --check
Starbucks ready to brew -- check 
Snacks and water -- check
Prezzies for the Peas -- check
House ready for Addy and Lucky --check
Bad weather for driving -- check
Just discovered Super 8's are pet friendly -- check
Of course there are masses of other things being checked as well
but didn't want to bore you with them all.


My great friend ,Elsa, made me yummy macaroons for the road trip!
Hopefully they make it to the car :-)

Now to have a reasonable sleep and get on the road early in the morning!!



1 comment:

Deb said...

I have a good feeling about this trip. Do keep us posted.