Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day 2 of Bad Puddy

Let them out for a wee romp this afternoon and then supper.
I was able to get them both to put in the room with no problem.
However I suspect they will now suspect my sweet voice and encouraging "come on Addy"  "come on Lucky"
I think I will sleep in the room with them as last night was torture hearing the plaintiff cry and then scratching at the door.

Visited Deb's mom cat and babies this afternoon.
What a sweet mommy cat and so tiny --- she has the tiniest little feet!
The babies (3 of them) are degrees of grey and are just opening their eyes.
I have been invited back next week to see more of their progress and you can be sure I will be there!!
Next time I will bring my camera.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

I think I need a kitten 'fix'! Take lots of photos for us!
xo Catherine