Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Spring Cleaning and Bally"s

Just finsished cleaning out my closet and linen cupboard. After my first reaction of  N-o-o-o-o-o what have I started I got into it. Now my upstairs smells of lavendar and mint. How did I accululate so many towels and pillow cases? Now they are bagged up and waiting to go on the curb for the OFCP.  It is my lame-o / OCD personality that enjoys a tidy closet. Between you and me I will occasionally sneak a peek into a just cleaned cupboard and just admire how organised it looks. I am off to take a well earned shower , have a cup of tea and start another little baby cap for the Montfort. That's where Holly is having the babies so I am donating as many caps as I can whip up before then.

Tonight I am off to Ballygiblin's for supper with Chris and Ro ( and their wonderful hubbys). They are giving Holly a baby shower later this month. I do have smarvelous friends!!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Yep, love organizing and painting walls. Have a great time at Bally's. I love that restaurant.