Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Another Tuesday

Just home from my chore day and boy do I need a cup of tea!!
I got the paint samples for the babys room (blade and asparagus) and high gloss black for painting the tea trolley.
Bought myself a pair of snazzy "runners" for Costa Rica. BTW looks like I have found a terrific person to cat sit the brood while we are away. And have found some Valentine's decs for my outside display pots.
I also took my car thru the car wash (as it is plus 1 today). Lookin good!!
Bird feeders are topped! Crunchies out for the feral cousins!
Now I can enjoy my cup of tea and do more work on the baby blanket.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Hi Susan
I am just heading out and thought I would check my blog and just realized that you are one of my followers. How funny is that. So, I will drop in to see you this weekend and if you are not home that is fine, I'll try again later. I only live a few streets from you and will be out and about most of the day. Lets say around 1pm. I am your new follower. I see the kitties and can't wait to meet them.