Friday, November 27, 2009

So beautiful

On Thursday Holly , Tiana, and I went to Sinders to do some dress shopping. It was a very emotional day for me. She tried on quite a few dresses but we were all in agreement that the very first one she put on was "THE ONE". Holly said that the dress made her shaky and I'm sure it was because it looked absolutely fabulous on her and she knew it too! Unfortunately Sio could not be there as she had just started her job and we did miss her. Hopefully she can get in with Holly soon and see it on her. The saleswoman put a veil on her and it was complete. I almost had a meltdown but I managed to keep it together until I got home a started telling Iain about it. Of course Iain being Iain laughed at me for being so emotional about it. Even now when I think about how lovely she looked I get a little weepy. I am not sure I will have enough tears in me during all of this.

No comments: