Monday, November 30, 2009

Freezing @ The Falls











Iain and spent the wkend in Newmarket to celebrate Robin's BD. We had a great supper at a Thai restaurant and then back to 1003 for a drink or 2 or 3 and then off to bed. Up at 6 AM and off we toddled to Niagara Falls in search of cave swallows and various gulls. It was unbelievably frigid there. I must admit I spent a lot of time in the van only getting out to take a few pics. We headed back around 3 and made it back to Robin's in time for pizza and wine. Left Sunday around 10 and tanking up on a starbucks off we went again. Got home at 2 and there were 3 little pussy cats who were ecstatic to see us arrive home.


Today the repairman came and fixed some wiring on the oven so hopefully that is it and I can get started on some hollyday stuff. Hope to get going on the decorating this week and I have an experimental recipe for a tortiere I want to try.

No comments: