Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Four Day Headache

Thought I would wake this morning with a clear head but NOOOOOOOO!!! The top of my cranium feels like it is going to blow off and my eyeballs feel like they have been laying in sand all nite. I did feel worse yesterday so maybe things are looking up. Of course since it is the first of the month I have a lot more things to do in my cleaning ritual, I sucked it up yesterday and got most of it done but I need to fininsh today. I have to get back to the treadmill as well (work off some of the spritzers).
Tomorrow is my sweetys BD and I have asked The Roys for an impromtu dinner. Hope they can come. Gotta arrange a golfing day for Iain and"the boys". Holly can you let me know a day you and Dan are off so we can arrange a golf afternoon and BD supper for your ole man??
We are also planning a NS trip in September. We are driving down which should be quite the adventure. Sio will be moved out but has graciously offered to take my car and come out to CP to take care of my babies. Isn't she a sweetheart?!

No comments: