Friday, December 20, 2019

Christmas Busyness ....Day 20

Wow here we are the Friday before Christmas.
Last day for the kiddlys for Christmas break.
When my girls were in school I loved these days leading up to Christmas.
It was craft time, baking, building gingerbread houses, delivering friends and neighbour gifts.
Christmas movies, and just hanging out with each other.
I am feeling pretty ready for the festivities.
Baking done.
Gifts wrapped.
I didn't do any Christmas knitting as my wrist is still not healed 
enough to stress it with lots of yarny stuff.
Jamie Oliver's  get ahead gravy is done.
Groceries purchased.
All that is left is tortiere filling to do on Sunday.
And tidying up the house on Monday.


Yesterday was the kiddos Christmas concert.


It was a song and dance routine and Riley was front and centre.
Looked like she had a blast!!
It was a wee bit out of Miles' comfort zone so he didn't partake.
I thought it was great his teacher didn't push him to do it.
Our boy can be quite sensitive.
Those teachers invest a lot of time and effort into these things. 
They all deserve medals or maybe just a wee bit more respect 👍😀👍 

I am having issues with my Coolpix 500 so I didn't get any pictures.
Holly sent me pictures of the kiddos at home before the concert.

I think I may rely on my fone for pictures 😒
for Christmas.
Altho I did have a great idea for Christmas day fun.
I will keep slugging at it but I may be in the market for a new one.
We have a trip planned the end of January so I do need a REAL camera.

Norman says thank you Robert (HB's brother) and Mary for the beautiful flowers.
And nighty nite from the Raspberry Patch.



No comments: