Friday, June 3, 2016

Laundry Room Construction

HB and I have been mulling the decision to move out of our house for the past few years.
We think we have come to the conclusion that next spring will be IT !!
So now comes to purging and I mean purging.
It is pretty overwhelming what 30+ years can accumulate.
So far we have done pretty good.
I have to donate a few purses -- guess if I haven't used them for a couple years they should go ..... RIGHT?
We are doing a wee construction job and by we I mean HB and a dear friend.
Right now and for the past 28 years I have had a laundry room that fits a 5'4" person.
Perfect for me --- I'm 5'2" on a really good day.
So we decided to put in a real laundry room.




First came to DE struction. There was a little area with cupboards and sink that had to be ripped out.




Picture quality is pretty bad as it was taken on a phone..

 
Once HB is home from his birding exploration it will be completed.
I am pretty excited to decorate this wee space.
 
 
 Getting excited to get this little space decorated.
Of course as you can see there are lots of tweaks to still happen.
It certainly is a joy to work in.
 
 
 
Leave a short comment so I know you have enjoyed the visit .....
 

2 comments:

Deb said...

Nice and bright. Let the decorating begin. :)

Country Gal said...

Always exciting to get new things done to the house , Thanks for sharing , Have a good weekend !