Thursday, April 21, 2016

Thursday in the Garden

What a loverly day...
Sun was shining and it was w a r m
I spent the morning in the yard.
 
 
 Planted some peas and spinach and
got some of the twigs from plants cut back.
I also put out the hummer feeders.
Hummingbirds have been spotted just south of us in Toronto.


I also took the time to sit on the patio and enjoy the goings on .


Got myself a garden journal for 2016.


I like to keep track of how my lil darlins are doing --- any new plantings -- new tips and tricks I pick up --- what the weather is like ---



Hope y'all had a great Thursday....



 
 
 




2 comments:

Deb said...

I guess it's time to put up hummer feeders here, too. Jess was out today and thrilled with her gifts. :) Glad you had a nice day in the garden, Susan.

Susan said...

I started my journal too. I done my mulching and stated adding to my perennials--it's a process:-D Happy Gardening, dear friend, XOXO