Friday, September 23, 2011

Autumn and an Apology?




Happy first day of autumn.


OK so I have let the girls out for the afternoon.
Almost immediately Lucky had the tail shake and sprayed my TV cabinet in the family room ---- in front of me!
Back to your time out girlfriend!!!!!
So now I have copious amounts of apologizing to Addy to do or it was just a coincidence.
I have been sleeping in the room with them and being such a light sleeper I am awake a lot during the night.
Lots of crunchy eating and litter box using.
I am feeling very sleep deprived but I am willing to give up sleep if this will stop the madness!
We will see how Addy does on her own.
Fingers crossed again.
=^..^=


1 comment:

Deb said...

So now we know. I hope that Addy proves to be ok. This is a tough job and I give you credit for soing this. So many would just boot them out or give them a one way ticket to the shelter. Was Lucky very attached to Guiness? I wonder.......