Friday, June 3, 2011

Garden Explosion

 I was only away for one week!!!! Amazing what can happen.

 Went to the Garden Centre and what did I see
Lots and Lots of herbs and annuals
That came home with me
 About to Burst Peonies
 Potential veggy patch
 Poppies and Iris and Lupines --- O my!


 Columbine
 White Bleeding Heart
An early Peony


So I am back for 3 days now and I have been a whirlwind trying to get caught up on everything -- house, cats, laundry, garden and my volunteer stuff!
I am hoping to spend the weekend in the garden but now I hear rain is in the forecast ALL weekend. You know what I have a snazzy pair of leopard wellys that may get a work out. I am determined to get gardens in and plants transferred.
Today I am distributing flyers to various businesses in town to promote our local Art at the Station!
I am hoping it doesn't take too long this morning to do. I have lots of planters I would like to plant up.
I am taking my camera with me to take some shots of our fab town.


Guiness is exhausted just listening to me!!

No comments: