Wednesday, November 25, 2009

G-R-R-R-R-R!!!!!

I am not a very happy girl these last few days! Last week the motor on my oven went kafluuy and I couldn't use it. On Monday the repairman came and within about 1/2 an hour my oven was back working YAHOOY. Then yesterday after baking some experimental cat treats (which BTW were a success -- the gang loves them) no more heat. I don't know what is wrong with it other than the bottom element is cold. So now after talking to him this morning I won't know what is going on until MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was actually planning to do some holiday baking and some cooking for going on our road trip this wkend. Those plans have been thwarted. I hope by Monday all will be fixed and I can get back to my plans.

Anyway Iain and I are heading to the big TO on Friday. It is Robin's BD so we are going to take him for dinner. He usually comes here for Iain's Bd and takes us out for that. There is an adventure happening as well. We are all trudging to Niagara Falls for some birding. I already have my birding bag packed -- a book, some knitting and my I Pod. I also plan on taking a nice comfy blanket. So you see I will have a great time! Hopefully I will get some nice pics.

No comments: